Thursday, June 11, 2015

ISTJ

I am a generally quiet individual.  Writing is not normally my "thing", but I am able to formulate a generally well thought out sentence, paragraph, and paper.  When taking the Jung Typology test, I found it interesting in the way that some of the questions were worded.  They were not necessarily small town friendly, but in context they were easily understandable.  After taking the test, it was determined that I was of the type ISTJ, this means introversion, sensing, thinking, and judging.  I think of myself as somewhat of an introvert because there are very few people that I let truly know the real me.  I believe it is important to follow the rules and I can typically sense when something is wrong with people.  In reading the narrative about the ISTJ type, I found it interesting that it suggests the type of writing that I would prefer is writing over facts versus writing about the steps of doing something.  This is me to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment