Saturday, June 20, 2015

I believe statements

I believe in many things

  1. I believe I am a good student
  2. I believe I am a good older sister and a good role model to my little brother.
  3. I believe that my parents expect a lot from me.
  4. I believe I expect more from myself than my parents do.
  5. I believe I have done well in life to this point.
  6. I believe I am a good girlfriend.
  7. I believe that without teachers, we would know very little other than street smarts.
  8. I believe that not all people are college material.  I might have even believed this about myself.
  9. I believe it is important to share your knowledge with other people.
  10. I believe that learning from your grandparents is super important. 
  11. I believe that knowing how to cook is extremely important no matter your gender.
  12. I believe in learning how to drive when you are young so you can gain independence.
  13. I believe in farming and sharing the love for farming with my children
  14. I believe that farmers keep the world moving.
  15. I believe it is important to laugh as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment